22 Apr Jabra UC Stealth, the compact and lightweight headset is renewed
The technology market runs. Updates become so indispensable for those products that they want to ride the wave. It also happens to earphones.
Society debut for Jabra UC Stealth, mono headsets with Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle for Unified Communication platforms, which allows you to transfer calls from the softphone to smartphone and vice versa.
The result of the project work is also effective in terms of compensate and lightness, with only 7.9 grams balance: a weight that makes the reference category. Among the pluses, an audio in HD with active noise reduction (Advanced Noise Blackout technology) and the latest version of Bluetooth connectivity.
These headphones (suitable for everyday use with smartphones, tablets and laptops), born as a new step of Jabra Stealth 2014, improved and optimized for UC.
Data sheet in pills
• Multiuse – one headset for all communication devices
• Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0 to 30 meters of wireless coverage
• Micropower Technology that reduces the size for a discreet design and increases the efficiency of the batteries
• Technology Dual Noise Blackout 3.0 – cancellation of background noise and voice with HD for crystal-clear conversations for both parties
• Up to six hours of talk time
• Earhook and Eargel extra for a perfect fit
• Intelligent control that automatically adjusts the volume in relation to its surroundings
• NFC technology for instantaneous coupling
• Button for voice control of your smartphone that allows remote activation of Siri, Google Now and Microsoft Cortana
• Available in variants UC and Optimized for Microsoft Lync