30 Apr How to delete Badoo account
Badoo is the largest social network in the world to meet people, which allows many of its users to search for someone to flirt with and, in many cases, also expand their social circle. It has more than 410 million users in the world and is available in more than 190 countries, and best of all, you can use it for free.
Have you found a partner or are you bored of chatting or flirting sporadically? It is normal, for everything there are stages and we understand it, therefore, from Accounts & Sessions, we will guide you step by step to delete the Badoo account permanently.
To delete your Badoo account from a mobile device, you must open the web browser (Chrome, Mozilla, etc.) and follow these steps:
- Go to https://badoo.com.
- Log into your account.
- Access your profile (by clicking on your photo ).
- Look for a button that has the shape of a “Settings” gear ( the first one, top right ).
- Go to the bottom of the page and press the gray link « Delete account «, a pop-up window will open with a series of options:
- Start from scratch: eliminate all your previous activity.
- Silent mode: turn off all notifications.
- Take some time: deactivate your account temporarily.
- Stealth mode: disappears from the results of all web search engines ( Google / Bing ).
- Improve your privacy: allow only people you like or those you have already visited can see you.
- Delete your account: permanently delete your account.
- Choose « Delete your account «, if you want to choose another option, you can also. Press « Continue «.
- Why did you decide to leave Badoo ?, is the question you will have to answer and a link will appear in gray « Continue «, press it.
- Enter your current password and below write the alphanumeric sequence indicated, to finally press the gray link « Delete my account «.
- It was finally removed! It took a while, but eventually, the account will have been completely deleted.
Delete Badoo account from Android / iOS
Badoo allows you to delete an account from the Android / iOS applications, it is a simple procedure, but it requires some patience. Here are the steps to delete an account:
- Download and install the Badoo app ( if you already have it, you can skip this step ):
- Open the Badoo app.
- Log in to access your profile ( you can use Facebook if you already had it linked ).
- Look for the gear icon (« Settings «), located at the top left, and click on it.
- Click on the option « Account «.
- Click on the gray link « Delete account «, several options will appear (such as deleting your messages or deactivating notifications, for example), but you must choose again « Delete your account» .
- They will try to change your mind, ignore the message and press the link at the bottom of the screen « No, delete my account «.
- Select the reason why you are leaving Badoo and finally press « Delete account «.
- Clever! the account will be permanently deleted.