Lehmann Audio Traveller, new Portable Headphone Amplifier
Lehmann Audio Traveller is a new portable headphone amplifier very good but maybe a bit’ too expensive
Today we present a Portable Headphone Amplifier very good but a bit’ too expensive: Lehmann Audio Traveller, in fact, provides very convincing performance, as well as how to use a very simple, but the price of 499 euro makes us reassess much (well, it is true that the amplifier is a niche product, it is equally true, however, that there is a limit to everything, they speak of 500 Euros, which are certainly not peanuts).
On the body of Tarveller are only two buttons for the volume control; the setting is very accurate even at low listening levels, thanks to a network controlled by a microprocessor, and is also interesting that the last set volume level remains stored even after switching off the amplifier, just to prevent the the possessor reset every time. Good also the autonomy: are twenty hours of use, for a completely analog device that can work as well as a preamp for active speakers.
We see the technical specifications to complete:
- Input impedance: 47 kohms;
- Maximum Gain: 10 dB;
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 30 kHz (-0.5 dB);
- Signal / noise ratio:> 95 dB RMS unweighted gain 0 dB;
- THD: <0.02% to 3 mW, 330 ohms; Channel separation:> 80 dB, 10 kHz;
- Tracking error: Output power: 12 mW / 330 ohms, 120 mW / 33 ohms;
- Output impedance: 3 ohms;
- Audio connectors: 2 x 3.5mm Stereo mini jack for line input and line out / headphone;
- Battery: LiPo 3.7 V, 4 thousand mAh;
- Battery life: 20 hours on a full charge (depending on volume);
- Power connector: Micro-USB, 500 mAh;
- Charging time: about 6 hours (with a charger 500mAh);
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 80 x 90 x 25 mm;
- Net Weight: 196 g.
Canon Powershot SX70 HS, bridge camera with 65x optical zoom and 4k video
The new Canon PowerShot SX70 HS is a bridge camera that incorporates a 65x opticalRead More
I need to buy a powerful router, what are the best options?
Despite the fact that along with the installation of the Internet they usually give youRead More